If you have had more than one job, it’s possible that you may have multiple super accounts which may mean you are paying multiple fees.
QIEC Super has an online tool that can help you search for your lost super (including any amounts held by the Australian Taxation Office) as well as identify any other super accounts you may hold in other funds. You can also use this tool to consolidate all of your accounts into your QIEC Super account. The more super funds you are in, the more fees you may pay and the harder it is to keep track of your super.
To find and consolidate your super simply:
- Login to Member Online and use our online rollover tool
- Or, if you already know your other super fund's details, you can complete our Member Rollover Authorisation Form
- Alternatively, you can call our QIEC Super Client Contact Centre on 1300 360 507.
Before consolidating your super accounts, we recommend checking with your other fund/s to find out if any fees or loss of benefits applies.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Independent Fund Administrators & Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 28 081 966 243) (AFSL number 238507) of West Tower, Level 3, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, telephone 07 3238 1200 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry into the Competition commences at 08:00am AEST on 14/05/2018 and ends at 12:59am AEST on 13/06/2018 (“Competition Period”).
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a QIEC Super Superannuation account (“Participants”).
5. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related companies, and agencies associated with this promotion, including but not limited to contractors, agencies, retailers and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. To enter the Competition, a Participant must, during the Competition Period, perform a search for super within other funds using the SuperFetch tool. Online and telephone entry mechanics are listed below, however only one (1) of the listed mechanics must be completed to enter the Competition.
A. ONLINE ENTRY
Online mechanics are listed below
Participants who have a valid email address and/or mobile phone number registered with QIEC Super will receive either an SMS or email containing a link to the SuperFetch Tool.
After clicking on the link, the Participant will be taken to a landing page where they will need to enter their surname and date of birth.
After clicking on the ‘Find My Super’ button, the Participant will be required to generate a PIN which will be sent to their mobile number registered with QIEC Super.
Once the PIN has been entered and accepted, the Participant will need to click on the ‘Find My Super’ button.
The Participant will then be redirected to a new page, either informing them of super accounts identified in their name or informing them that they do not have any other super accounts in their name.
Completion of the above steps will result in an entry into the Prize Draw. The Participant does not need to proceed with a transfer of their accounts to obtain an entry into the Prize Draw.
B. TELEPHONE ENTRY
Participants can perform a search over the phone to our Client Contact Centre by:
Calling 1300 360 507 between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday and requesting a Client Contact Centre Representative to conduct a search using the SuperFetch tool for them.
7. Limit one (1) entry per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
9. There is one (1) prize available for the Competition. The prize is an Apple iPhone X 64GB valued at $1,579. Images shown in promotional materials are indicative and do not necessarily represent the colour of the iPhone available.
10. The prize draw will be conducted on 15/06/2018 at Level 1, West Tower, 410 Ann Street Brisbane, QLD 4000 at 4:00pm AEST. The winner will be determined by way of random selection from a computer database containing all entries from eligible Participants.
11. The first entry drawn from all entries received during the Competition Period will win an Apple iPhone X 64GB. The allocation of the prize to the winner is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence in relation to the prize or the Competition.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with using the Apple iPhone X 64GB are not included.
13. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
14. If any prize remains unclaimed three (3) months after the original draw, an unclaimed draw prize will be held at the same place and time as the original prize draw for all unclaimed prizes on 14/09/2018 at 4:00pm AEST. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
15. The total prize pool value is $1,579.
16. The prize winner can collect their prize from QIEC Super, Reception, Level 3, West Tower, 410 Ann Street, QLD 4000 or request for it to be sent to their nominated postal address.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
If you provide your verbal consent for us to transfer your other super into QIEC Super, these are the terms and conditions which apply between QIEC Super and yourself:
You (as the member) shall not be liable for any losses arising from:
- fraudulent or negligent conduct of QIEC Super employees or agents in relation to a transaction; and
- QIEC Super’s system or equipment malfunctioning, including non-completion of transactions and unreasonable delays in carrying out your valid instructions; and
- any unauthorised transaction where you have not contributed to such a loss; and
- any unauthorised transaction occurring after you have notified QIEC Super that the security of your identifier has been breached.
If you commit fraudulent conduct in relation to a transaction and you suffer losses as a consequence, QIEC Super will not be liable for those losses.
Any other losses incurred as part of this transaction that are not the result of fraudulent conduct by yourself will be considered by QIEC Super and any allocation of loss will be documented and provided to you in writing. Any allocation of loss will not exceed the total amount of your benefits in the fund. Factors that we will consider include the degree to which you contributed to the loss.
QIEC Super is not responsible for any investment losses incurred by delays on the part of the transferring fund.
The investment option that the transfer will be invested in will either be the option you have chosen for future contributions (if any) or QIEC Super’s MySuper option, if you have not chosen an investment option.
The date utilised for the allocation of the transfer to your account will be the first day that all complete relevant information and funds have been received by the fund.