Are you looking for ways to get more done with your time? Have more energy to do the things you love doing? Or want to just look and feel at your best? Find the motivation and education you need to kickstart new habits this year by registering on the QIEC Super ‘Healthy Habits Hub’ portal!
It’s packed full of resources, challenges, tips and tricks to help you to perform at your best in all areas of your life.
The new ‘Healthy Habits Hub’ portal will:
- Recommend content and areas of your lifestyle you may like to improve on based on your current habits via the confidential health questionnaire. This means that you will get directed to information that is most likely to positively impact on your health and wellbeing.
- Provide you with the ability to ‘subscribe’ to different topics that are of interest to you. Everything from Sports Performance to Gratitude, Family Health & Parenting to Men’s or Women’s Health.
- Enable you to participate in a variety of interactive challenges which are fun and entertaining way to shape new habits.
- Be accessible from anywhere you have an internet connection. You can download an app, so you’ll get the same great experience whether you access it from computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Enable you to earn points by simply getting involved. The more points you earn the better status level you will attain.
So what are you waiting for? Get on and register today!
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Independent Fund Administrators & Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 28 081 966 243) (AFSL number 238507) of West Tower, Level 3, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000,telephone 07 3238 1200 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry into the Competition commences at 08:00am AEST on 17/07/2018 and ends at 12:59am AEST on 17/08/2018 (“Competition Period”).
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a QIEC Super Superannuation account (“Participants”).
5. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related companies, and agencies associated with this promotion, including but not limited to contractors, agencies, retailers and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. To enter the Competition, a Participant must, during the Competition Period, sign-up for the ‘Healthy Habits Hub’ and complete the registration questionnaire.
7. Limit one (1) entry per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
9. There is one (1) prize available for the Competition. The prize is a Fitbit Versa valued at $249. Images shown in promotional materials are indicative and do not necessarily represent the colour of the Fitbit Versa.
10. The prize draw will be conducted on 24/08/2018 at Level 1, West Tower, 410 Ann Street Brisbane, QLD 4000 at 4:00pm AEST. The winner will be determined by way of random selection from a computer database containing all entries from eligible Participants.
11. The first entry drawn from all entries received during the Competition Period will win a Fitbit Versa, subject to confirmation that they are a current QIEC Super member. The allocation of the prize to the winner is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence in relation to the prize or the Competition.
12. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
13. The total prize pool value is $249.
14. The prize winner can collect their prize from QIEC Super, Reception, Level 3, West Tower, 410 Ann Street, QLD 4000 or request for it to be sent to their nominated postal address.
15. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.