QIEC Super is the Industry Super Fund specifically designed for Queensland employees in the non-government education industry.
We are run only to benefit members and as an Industry Super Fund, we don't charge excessive fees. Benefits of joining QIEC Super include:
- Face-to-face support - We have a dedicated team of Client Services Managers who are able to visit your workplace and help you understand your super.
- Personal financial advice - QIEC Financial Planning's Financial Advisers operate on a 'Fee for Service' basis which means you won't pay any commissions.1
- Online super advice - YourSuperFuture is an online advice tool to help you set and achieve your retirement goals. Best of all, it's available to members at no additional cost.1
- Insurance cover – Having insurance is important for financial security. QIEC Super members are automatically protected by Death cover, Total and Permanent Disablement cover and Income Protection insurance.2
If you are ready to join, you can use one of the following options:
Download a copy of the QIEC Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG) , or call 1300 360 507 to request a copy. You will find the Member Application Form located in the back of the PDS.
You should read through the information in the PDS and FSG carefully before completing the Member Application Form. Please note the following when completing your form:
- as a new member, you must complete sections A, B,C,D,E & F;
- as a new spousal member, you must complete sections A, B, C, G, H & I;
- ensure you provide your Tax File Number (TFN);
- list your preferred beneficiaries;
- provide your employer details;
- choose your preferred investment option;
- customise your insurance; and
- sign and date your form.
Return your Member Application Form to your employer; or return it to QIEC Super either by Australia Post, fax or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO Box 10629
Brisbane Adelaide Street QLD 4000
(07) 3236 0719
1 YourSuperFuture and QIEC Financial Planning advice are provided by My Super Future Pty Ltd (ABN 38 122 977 888) Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL no. 411440) and are authorised to provide personal financial advice. The Trustee QIEC Super Pty Ltd (ABN 81 010 897 480) is not responsible for, and does not accept liability for the products or services or actions of My Super Future Pty Ltd. You should use your own judgement before taking up any product or service offered by My Super Future Pty Ltd.
2Automatic acceptance is only available on first joining QIEC Super and terms and conditions apply. Please read the QIEC Super Insurance Guide for more information.