Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Independent Fund Administrators & Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 28 081 966 243) (AFSL number 238507) of West Tower, Level 3, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, telephone 07 3238 1200 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry into the Competition commences at 08:00am AEST on 10/09/2018 and ends at 12:59am AEST on 26/10/2018 (“Competition Period”).
4. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who have a QIEC Super Superannuation account (“Participants”) and who have opted to receive their 2018 Income Stream and/or Accumulation Statement via email.
5. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, its related companies, and agencies associated with this promotion, including but not limited to contractors, agencies, retailers and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. To enter the Competition, a Participant must, during the Competition Period, access their Accumulation or Income Stream statement via the email or link provided.
7. Limit one (1) entry per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
9. There is one (1) prize available for the Competition. The prize is a 9.7-inch Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi with an Apple Pencil valued at a total of $614. Images shown in promotional materials are indicative and do not necessarily represent the colour of the iPad available.
10. The prize draw will be conducted on 09/11/2018 at Level 1, West Tower, 410 Ann Street Brisbane, QLD 4000 at 4:00pm AEST. The winner will be determined by way of random selection from a computer database containing all entries from eligible Participants.
11. The first entry drawn from all entries received during the Competition Period will win a 9.7-inch Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi with an Apple Pencil. The allocation of the prize to the winner is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence in relation to the prize or the Competition.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
13. If any prize remains unclaimed three (3) months after the original draw, an unclaimed draw prize will be held at the same place and time as the original prize draw for all unclaimed prizes on 09/02/2019 at 4:00pm AEST. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw.
15. The total prize pool value is $614.
16. The prize winner can collect their prize from QIEC Super, Reception, Level 3, West Tower, 410 Ann Street, QLD 4000 or request for it to be sent to their nominated postal address.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.