1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. You must be a QIEC Super member who has received a 1, 3, or 5 year loyalty email and logged in to or registered for Member Online during the time period specified below. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Details of each promotional period are as follows:
- July – Members who receive an email between 01/07/18 and 31/07/18 will have until the 07/08/18 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
- August – Members who receive an email between 01/08/18 and 31/08/18 will have until the 07/09/18 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
- September - Members who receive an email between 01/09/18 and 30/09/18 will have until the 07/10/18 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
- October - Members who receive an email between 01/10/18 and 31/10/18 will have until the 07/11/18 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
- November - Members who receive an email between 01/11/18 and 30/11/18 will have until the 07/12/18 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
- December - Members who receive an email between 01/12/18 and 31/12/18 will have until the 07/01/19 to log in or register for Member Online to be included in the draw.
4. To enter, eligible entrants must receive either a 1, 3, or 5 year loyalty email and log in to or register for Member Online during the relevant promotional period. One (1) entry only will be awarded for logging in to or registering for Member Online during the Promotional Period. Winners will be required to provide QIEC Super with his or her postal address and other information needed to claim the prize.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The draw will take place at IFAA, Level 1 – West Tower, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 on the following dates:
- July draw – 14/08/18
- August draw – 14/09/18
- September draw – 15/10/18
- October draw – 14/11/18
- November draw – 14/12/18
- December draw – 14/01/19
Winner will be notified by email or phone. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first valid entry drawn each month on the dates specified above will win a Coles Myer gift voucher valued at $100.
8. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
9. Total prize pool value is $600. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. A draw for any prizes if unclaimed will take place 14 days following the original draw, at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
11. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
13. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other third party. QIEC Super collects the personal information of entrants and the winner, and may use this information to contact you at a future date.
14. The Promoter is Independent Fund Administrators & Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN 28 081 966 243) (AFSL number 238507) of West Tower, Level 3, 410 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, telephone 07 3238 1200 (“Promoter”).