Web Design Brisbane :: (zero)seven
About Employer Online
Employer Online makes contribution processing easy. It gives you the flexibility to:
- View your current contribution return and correct or update changes,
- Add new members, correct member details and advise termination of member's employment,
- Check your return to ensure accuracy of information, and agree the total amount payable,
- Submit your contribution return and payment on-line,
- Make payment of the total contributions by EFT, BPAY or Direct Debit (by prior arrangement),
- Obtain confirmation that the return has been received and processed,
- Obtain on-line access to previous returns submitted.
Employer Online is Secure
Your contribution records are protected and only accessible through your employer number and unique password. When you first use Employer Online you will be allocated a password which you should change to one of your own choice. This will provide you with peace of mind and make the password easier to remember.
Choice of Payment Method
Payment can be made electronically through your bank or other financial institution by one of the following methods:
EFT (electronic funds transfer through your on-line banking system);
BPAY (Call your participating financial institution or visit their website to make your BPAY payment).
DDR (Direct Debit from your bank account - you will need to sign and return to us a Direct Debit Request form which will authorise us to present a debit to your bank account electronically).
How to Register for Employer Online?
To register for Employer Online simply:
- Call 1300 360 507.
- Choose your method of payment, either by:
EFT or BPAY through your bank or other financial institution, or Direct Debit (If you wish to pay by Direct Debit, download a Direct Debit Request form or we can send a form to you.
- We will provide you with your login and password.
Allow at least ONE Business Banking Day.
You MUST submit your contributions at least ONE BUSINESS BANKING DAY BEFORE the Superannuation Guarantee deadline, in order to meet your Superannuation Guarantee obligations.
Payment will not have been made until honoured against your bank account.
If you pay by EFT or BPAY, payment will need to go through the banking system and in some cases will require one business day to be cleared.
If you pay by Direct Debit, an electronic file of direct debits will be submitted on the next Business Banking Day after you have submitted your contribution data through Employer Online.
Want more information?
Phone 1300 360 507 if you would like to talk to our Client Service Consultants.